Outdoor Kitchen And Entertainment Spaces: 6 Benefits
Most of us will be spending more time at home than usual this summer – but that doesn’t mean we have to spend it indoors.
With a little help from propane (and an assist from our expert technicians), you can make your backyard your family’s favorite place of refuge this summer. Whether you want to install a built-in propane grill, set up an outdoor kitchen, or add a propane fire pit or fire table, you can make improvements to will take your outdoor entertaining to another level and make your backyard your family’s go-to staycation spot.
6 ways propane improves outdoor living:
Here are just some of the benefits that an upgrade to your outdoor living equipment will give you:
- More entertainment space – Outdoor kitchens are perfect places to socialize. Add some propane space heaters and you can even extend your outdoor entertainment season well into fall.
- More value to your home – Improving your outdoor space scores high for return on investment – one that you can also enjoy for many years to come.
- Greater savings on utility bills – Spending more time outside means you’ll spend less time inside in the A/C. Cooking outside also means you won’t give your A/C extra work having to combat stove and oven heat.
- Better control of food odors – Foods with strong orders can leave an unpleasant aroma in your home for days; cooking outside keeps your indoor air fresh.
- Better tasting and healthier food – Grilled foot tastes great while removing much of the high-calorie fat off meats.
- Less money spent on restaurants – Who will want to leave the house when it’s so cool to eat at home?
Need to get away without getting away this summer? Add propane outdoor living equipment to your home, professionally installed by the pros at James Oxygen. Contact us today to learn more about propane outdoor living equipment installations in Hickory, Boone, North Wilkesboro, and Marion, NC!